TRAK Machine Tools is looking for a Machine Assembler to come and join our team. This position requires good time management skills and being well organized, having the ability to lift objects up to 40 pounds and possessing good manual dexterity, and be mechanically inclined.
Hourly rate: $15-$35
TRAK Machine Tools (TMT) is a manufacturer of CNC controls and CNC machine tools for R & D, tooling, and low-volume machining applications. We integrate our CNC controls with machine tools and sell the finished products as turnkey systems under the respected brand names of TRAK and ProtoTRAK. We sell directly to users in much of the United States, with distributor sales in other parts of North America and Europe. For more information about the company, see our website at www.trakmt.com.
Work in a clean, air-conditioned assembly area for small machines. Assemble component and assemblies per TRAK Machine Tools’ engineering, quality, and time standard specifications. Individuals will have good time management skills and be well organized. Have the ability to lift objects up to 40 pounds. Possess good manual dexterity and be mechanically inclined.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Proficient in the use of hand/power tools and measuring instruments.
- Good mechanical skills and able to follow written work instructions.
- Assemble parts per TRAK Machine Tools’ time standards.
- Maintain TRAK Machine Tools’ quality standards.
- Possess good written, verbal and interaction skills necessary to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Work with the supervisor to implement ways to improve processes.
- 1-3 years automotive, machine shop or similar work experience.
- Graduate in a machine tool technology program, machinist apprenticeship program or completion of a trade school program.
We have a competitive compensation package and benefit program that includes health, life, and disability insurance, vacation, vacation bonus and a 401K program with company matching.
The above description is not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of skills, qualifications, and duties for this role. Southwestern Industries, Inc. – TRAK Machine Tools retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Southwestern Industries, Inc. – TRAK Machine Tools is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Southwestern Industries, Inc. – TRAK Machine Tools is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment opportunities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact Human Resources to ask for accommodations or an alternative application process.