TRAK Machine Tools is looking for an Electronic Repair Technician to come join our team. This position's responsibilities include performing routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting, and repairing defective machine tool controls.
TRAK Machine Tools is a manufacturer in the field of metalworking machinery. Our main product is a specialized computer that controls machine motion. The main office is in Rancho Dominguez, CA just south of Los Angeles off the 91 and 710 freeways. We have customers all over North America and a wholly-owned subsidiary in the UK. For more information about the company, see our website at www.southwesternindustries.com.
Electronic Repair Technician to perform routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting and repairing defective machine tool controls.
- Will evaluate, test, troubleshoot and repair system to component levels.
- Will coordinate with lead technician on daily schedule and the QC department on a daily basis.
- Repair controls in accordance with the date and daily schedules
- Working knowledge of component polarity, color coding and parts identification.
- 1-2 years experience working in an electronic repair facility
- Teamwork-oriented person who must be proficient in reading electronic schematics, use of multimeter, scopes, and electronic board soldering
- Must be self-starter, able to complete tasks on time and follow procedure
- Have good communication skills to interface with internal departments
- AA/AS Degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school is preferred