Inventory Control Analyst
TRAK Machine Tools (TMT) is a manufacturer of CNC controls and CNC machine tools for R & D, tooling, and low-volume machining applications. We integrate our CNC controls with machine tools and sell the finished products as turnkey systems under the respected brand names of TRAK and ProtoTRAK. We sell directly to users in much of the United States, with distributor sales in other parts of North America and Europe. For more information about the company, see our website at www.trakmt.com.
TRAK Machine Tools is looking for an Inventory Control Analyst to manage and transform our inventory control and help us launch new systems at additional locations.
- Manage the inventory control (IC) cycle count program.
- Ensure master data setup is set up correctly and in line with ERP settings.
- Prepare and participate in inventory counts. Perform inventory test counts for selected locations.
- Reconcile discrepancies in inventory and propose solutions/CAPAs to ensure discrepancies do not reappear.
- Track inventory from production, quality release, and sales orders.
- Perform inventory reconciliations and identify the root cause of variances.
- Work with Purchasing & Engineering on obsolete material, ECNs, vendor, and material issues.
- Work with planning to resolve inventory issues, work order problems, and bills of material (BOM) errors.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure IC practices are being followed and lead/support continuous improvement.
- College Degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and industry standard purchase order software platforms.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Infor/Syteline experience preferred.
We have a competitive compensation program and benefits package that includes paid vacations, a 401k program and health insurance.