Extracting and installing the software onto your USB flash drive:
1. Plug your USB flash drive into your USB port.
2. Double Click on the zip file that you've just downloaded.
3. Go up to the top left hand corner of your window, and click on FILE, and then EXTRACT ALL. Or you may just see an EXTRACT ALL option.
4. If an Extraction Wizard window appears. Click on NEXT.
5. When a window comes up asking for the destination directory, click on the BROWSE button, and then select the drive letter of your USB flash drive. The software MUST be copied within the root directory of the drive), and not within a folder. Click on NEXT.
6. This should start copying all the necessary files. Once complete, proceed to the instructions on installing to your Prototrak control below.
Installing the software on your ProtoTRAK from USB FLASH DRIVE
1. Plug the USB flash drive that contains the downloaded software into your ProtoTRAK control.
2. Press the SYS button
3. Select UPDATE OPTIONS
4. Select the USB drive and select YES
5. Press RESUME
This will update the necessary software. Once complete, it will reboot the computer, and then the update process will be complete.
Version 3.3 release notes
- Added the ability to create Drill and Tap events from arc segments. Previously, the user was only able to define these from complete circles.