We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Associate to join our growing company. If you are a conscientious, dedicated individual looking for an established and stable company that takes pride in its principles and values then you will fit in well in our organization.
TRAK Machine Tools is a privately-owned manufacturer in the field of metalworking machinery. We make specialized computers, known as CNCs that control machine motion. The main office is in Rancho Dominguez, CA just south of Los Angeles off the 91 and 710 freeways. We have customers all over North America and a major distributor in the U.K. For more information about the company, see our website at www.trakmt.com.
We are proud to boast
- A pleasant working environment
- A competitive benefits package
- A long history of stability and growth
- A diverse workforce featuring over 180 employees in a range of occupations spanning engineering, manufacturing, materials, accounting, marketing, field operations and management.
The person in this position will provide support to the Accounting and Sales & Marketing departments. If you are a conscientious, dedicated individual looking for an established and stable company that takes pride in its principles and values then you will fit in well in our organization. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Review of aged A/R reports and collections on past due accounts
- Issue customer statements
- Work closely with Customer Service personnel to resolve billing issues
- Research and resolve disputed amounts
- Contact customers regarding unreturned parts
- Respond to customer inquiries and document requests
- Database updates in Salesforce and Syteline
- AA Degree or higher preferred
- Professional phone and email etiquette – fluency speaking & writing English
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook; Salesforce helpful
- Experienced using ERP software, Syteline a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Live within a reasonable commute to the home office
The above description is not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of skills, qualifications, and duties for this role. Southwestern Industries, Inc. – TRAK Machine Tools retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Southwestern Industries, Inc. – TRAK Machine Tools is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Southwestern Industries, Inc. – TRAK Machine Tools is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment opportunities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact Human Resources to ask for accommodations or an alternative application process.